Share | 

PGL & TGL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes

PostSubject: PGL & TGL   Sat Oct 04 2014, 20:59

Just a quick question guys,

Does a unit take a Ld test for each weapon that hits it or just one Ld test at the end of shooting phase regardless of how many weapons with the Soulfright rules hits it?
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: PGL & TGL   Sat Oct 04 2014, 21:40

Its clearly said in the Soulfright description: "at the end of the Shooting phase the unit who suffered one or more hits from a weapon with this special rule during the phase must make a LD test".

There is no room for misinterpretation - one test only.
Back to top Go down
WrackYourBrains
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: PGL & TGL   Tue Oct 07 2014, 12:02

A related question:

(Two, actually)

Does the Armour of Misery's leadership modifier affect the Leadership Test caused by Soulfright, or is it just for Morale Checks? I'm leaning towards the former.

Since the PGL is not a Weapon (it's Wargear) can my Archon fire it AND his Blaster in the same turn?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan

PostSubject: Re: PGL & TGL   Tue Oct 07 2014, 12:13

@WrackYourBrains wrote:
A related question:

(Two, actually)

Does the Armour of Misery's leadership modifier affect the Leadership Test caused by Soulfright, or is it just for Morale Checks? I'm leaning towards the former.

Since the PGL is not a Weapon (it's Wargear) can my Archon fire it AND his Blaster in the same turn?

Both of these questions can be answered by simply reading the description of the relevant item in the codex, which leads me to believe that this is rules fishing. I'm therefore closing this thread - Count Adhemar

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PGL & TGL   

Back to top Go down

PGL & TGL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: