HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes


Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:59

django_unchained wrote:
Scorpion,


Apologies if you've answered this. What is the detachment that let's the archon up the pfp turn number like the haemy does? And is it all units within a certain distance like uriens father of pain power? Thanks!!!

Its a formation, not a detachment. And the archon affects the Whole army.

The formation is: 1 archon, 1 Court, 1 unit incubi, 1 ravager, 6 units of warriors, 1unit of scourges and 1 unit of hellions. All unit that have access to raider/venom must take one.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes


Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:00

notts wrote:
Are kabalites minimum unit size 10+?
so no more 5 troopers in a venom?

unit size is 5 to 20. Like before.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes


Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:01

The_Burning_Eye wrote:
notts wrote:
Are kabalites minimum unit size 10+?
so no more 5 troopers in a venom?

I seem to recall the answer was no, minimum 5 but you have to have 10 to take a raider.


5 warriors can take a raider. No unit size restrictions for transports.
Back to top Go down
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior


Posts : 198
Join date : 2014-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:05

Scorpion wrote:
django_unchained wrote:
Scorpion,


Apologies if you've answered this. What is the detachment that let's the archon up the pfp turn number like the haemy does? And is it all units within a certain distance like uriens father of pain power? Thanks!!!

Its a formation, not a detachment. And the archon affects the Whole army.

The formation is: 1 archon, 1 Court, 1 unit incubi, 1 ravager, 6 units of warriors, 1unit of scourges and 1 unit of hellions. All unit that have access to raider/venom must take one.

One more question: which of these are mandatory? I wanna take the least amount of things while getting this buff.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes


Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:06

django_unchained wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
django_unchained wrote:
Scorpion,


Apologies if you've answered this. What is the detachment that let's the archon up the pfp turn number like the haemy does? And is it all units within a certain distance like uriens father of pain power? Thanks!!!

Its a formation, not a detachment. And the archon affects the Whole army.

The formation is: 1 archon, 1 Court, 1 unit incubi, 1 ravager, 6 units of warriors, 1unit of scourges and 1 unit of hellions. All unit that have access to raider/venom must take one.

One more question: which of these are mandatory? I wanna take the least amount of things while getting this buff.

all of them are. Its a formation.
Back to top Go down
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior


Posts : 198
Join date : 2014-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:09

Scorpion wrote:
django_unchained wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
django_unchained wrote:
Scorpion,


Apologies if you've answered this. What is the detachment that let's the archon up the pfp turn number like the haemy does? And is it all units within a certain distance like uriens father of pain power? Thanks!!!

Its a formation, not a detachment. And the archon affects the Whole army.

The formation is: 1 archon, 1 Court, 1 unit incubi, 1 ravager, 6 units of warriors, 1unit of scourges and 1 unit of hellions. All unit that have access to raider/venom must take one.

One more question: which of these are mandatory? I wanna take the least amount of things while getting this buff.

all of them are. Its a formation.


Gotcha, that's a bummer. It's not very good. I had plans to have most of my army 2 turns ahead first turn.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Kabalite Warrior
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-10-06
Location : Odense

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:15

Haven't seen this answered, do warriors still have to be 10 models strong before you can buy a splinter cannon or dark lance? Has the number of special/heavy weapons for a warrior unit been changed (previously 1 special and 2 heavy if 20 models strong)?

What does hydra gauntlets, shardnet/impaler and razor flails cost?

_________________
Archon Nazariel of the Kabal of Unrelenting Punishment: Kabalites, what is your profession??
Kabalites: Haauuuu! Haauuuu!
Archon Nazariel: You see, Farseer? I have brought more Warriors than you...
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2014-01-01
Location : A very spiky Webway-Hulk

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:17

Hi! I have a few questions:

1.Did Toxin Blades for vehicles change?
2.Did Grisly Trophies for vehicles change?
3.Can i put Chain Snares on a Venom?
4.If i can put Chain Snares on a Venom does that allow me to Tank Shock (like rumored) with a Venom?

Thanks for your toil Scorpion!
Back to top Go down
Moomastermoo
Slave


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:44

Hi, I've a couple of questions that I haven't seen asked yet

What rules does Lelith have? Has she been buffed at all?

Same for Drazhar, I've heard he's about 40 points cheaper and keeps his phoenix lord stats, but has he received any buffs/nerfs to his dmg output/rules?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes


Posts : 235
Join date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 13:46

Septimus wrote:
Haven't seen this answered, do warriors still have to be 10 models strong before you can buy a splinter cannon or dark lance? Has the number of special/heavy weapons for a warrior unit been changed (previously 1 special and 2 heavy if 20 models strong)?

What does hydra gauntlets, shardnet/impaler and razor flails cost?
The same as before
Back to top Go down
orestes85
Hellion
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-04-09
Location : Toronto Area

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:49

I heard a rumor Reavers have Hit & Run. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-01-26
Location : Stadi

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:52

orestes85 wrote:
I heard a rumor Reavers have Hit & Run.  Is this true?

That was answered earlier, was a yes.
Back to top Go down
Dat_Other_Guy
Hellion
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-07-04
Location : The Gladiatorial Arenas of Commorragh

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:54

Scorpion wrote:
The_Burning_Eye wrote:
notts wrote:
Are kabalites minimum unit size 10+?
so no more 5 troopers in a venom?

I seem to recall the answer was no, minimum 5 but you have to have 10 to take a raider.


5 warriors can take a raider. No unit size restrictions for transports.

wait so your telling me that i can stuff 40 guys in a raider? that doesnt sound right
:/
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Budapest, Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:04

you cant, but you can take it so it will drift beside them, and 5-15 or 5-20 is squad size probbably
Back to top Go down
Dat_Other_Guy
Hellion
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-07-04
Location : The Gladiatorial Arenas of Commorragh

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:06

urden93 wrote:
you cant, but you can take it so it will drift beside them, and 5-15 or 5-20 is squad size probbably

thatd be awesome Very Happy cause i have to buy so many vehicles lol.
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
avatar

Posts : 461
Join date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:14

For those with the Coven Supplement:

Does the Coven Supplement change anything about Wracks - wargear loadout, amount of special weapons -- anything needed to know for assembling purposes?
Back to top Go down
notts
Kabalite Warrior


Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:21

ciirian, there is a separate thread on the supplement, and I think they've answered that question there!
Back to top Go down
urden93
Kabalite Warrior
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Budapest, Hungary

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:28

Animus vitae is army wide or just the unit with the IC? stinger pistol vent up 4+ or its screwed here?
Back to top Go down
Khalyxidae hybristoma
Slave


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:53

So, just to clarify and confirm the death of my whole army concept - the only units that we can possibly take as troops across the whole of our business are kabalites and wyches?

I gotta say that rather ruffles my tufts.
Back to top Go down
notts
Kabalite Warrior


Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 17:55

It seems to me that GW have made troops irrelevant in 7th ed.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
avatar

Posts : 6707
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 18:08

Khalyxidae hybristoma wrote:
So, just to clarify and confirm the death of my whole army concept - the only units that we can possibly take as troops across the whole of our business are kabalites and wyches?

I gotta say that rather ruffles my tufts.

Yep, we've gone from four Troop choices to (effectively) one. Yay!!!

_________________

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
PainReaver
Sybarite


Posts : 370
Join date : 2012-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 18:56

Count Adhemar wrote:
Khalyxidae hybristoma wrote:
So, just to clarify and confirm the death of my whole army concept - the only units that we can possibly take as troops across the whole of our business are kabalites and wyches?

I gotta say that rather ruffles my tufts.

Yep, we've gone from four Troop choices to (effectively) one. Yay!!!

I wouldn't be so quick to discount wyches as they are the only unit to have assault grenades, and be able to contest and possibly seize held objectives. They can also lock down key units.
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
avatar

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2012-08-22
Location : Vantaa

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 19:29

PainReaver wrote:
Count Adhemar wrote:
Khalyxidae hybristoma wrote:
So, just to clarify and confirm the death of my whole army concept - the only units that we can possibly take as troops across the whole of our business are kabalites and wyches?

I gotta say that rather ruffles my tufts.

Yep, we've gone from four Troop choices to (effectively) one. Yay!!!

I wouldn't be so quick to discount wyches as they are the only unit to have assault grenades, and be able to contest and possibly seize held objectives. They can also lock down key units.

Scourges have plasmanades too Very Happy

_________________
New Dark Eldar in Tournaments: Wins: 17 Draws: 2 Losses: 8
ETC 2013 DE/Eldar player (4th)
ETC 2014 Coach (16th)
ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2013-03-12
Location : Brighton

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 19:39

Just a quick clarification: a few pages back I saw a few references to 'solitaires' with regard to Venom Blades. I assume this is a typo of 'Solarite'; the Scourge champion, and not a new entry? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Foo
Kabalite Warrior
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP   Fri Oct 03 2014, 20:01

It was. Scorpion corrected himself later.
Back to top Go down
 
I have the book, ask me a question - summary as of Oct. 3rd in OP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

 :: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: