Share | 

Splintermind Episode 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Tue Oct 07 2014, 14:16

I like to listen to 40k specific podcast but this now his terrific! I thought that it would be cool if we (the dark city) would have our own podcast and you guys nailed it!

I'm really looking forward to the next episodes as i'm interested how you will portrait the new codex as there are two sides, the yay- and the nay-sayers ;-)

Just one question, what will the future bring? Will you have interviews with members of the dark city?

The Helfather

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Tue Oct 07 2014, 16:01

@Crazy_Irish wrote:

Just one question, what will the future bring? Will you have interviews with members of the dark city?
If you check out the blurb in the main thread you will see that we plan to cover all aspects of the hobby as well as bring in guest hosts for some episodes. Who those will be has yet to be determined and I think we will save announcing who is on each for that episode. Give a lil something to get excited about.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Tue Oct 07 2014, 17:49

@Crazy_Irish wrote:
I like to listen to 40k specific podcast but this now his terrific! I thought that it would be cool if we (the dark city) would have our own podcast and you guys nailed it!

I'm really looking forward to the next episodes as i'm interested how you will portrait the new codex as there are two sides, the yay- and the nay-sayers ;-)

First of all, thank you so much for the kind words! This type of feedback is what really keeps us going. Very Happy

The next episode has been recorded, and features our overall impressions of the army-wide special rules. You will see that our opinions of the codex are....well, listen to the episode when it is released this week lol!

We are tapping the wealth of talent and hobby greatness here at Thedarkcity.net for upcoming episodes. I have a couple confirmed guests lined up with more in the works. Our first month of episodes will feature our codex breakdown. After that we will have monthly episodes featuring a particular aspect of the hobby involving Dark Eldar featuring guest hosts.

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Erebus
HTMLaemonculus

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Tue Oct 07 2014, 18:06

Given it's being run out of TDC, as it were, I feel it is only appropriate that Sky be the first guest. After that, I expect an episode focused on Mush's 60-Reaver army.

Haemonculus Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Tue Oct 07 2014, 18:11

@Erebus wrote:
Given it's being run out of TDC, as it were, I feel it is only appropriate that Sky be the first guest. After that, I expect an episode focused on Mush's 60-Reaver army.

Or as I call it: The Reaver Revolution Razz

"Solutions are good, how many dark eldar archons can you find sitting in their throne rooms whining that they used to rule the universe? Exactly."  -The Burning Eye
Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Erebus
HTMLaemonculus

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Tue Oct 07 2014, 18:21

Viva la Reaver!

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Fri Oct 10 2014, 08:00

Really great episode for a first podcast, I really enjoyed the dynamic between the two sides of the hobby, very well done guys!!!!

PS the void raven bomber also looks like Jes Goodwins sketch of the model released meany years ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Sat Oct 18 2014, 21:08

Its very good and full of information.

Says she who doesnt listen to things much
Back to top Go down
Syphilitic_Wizard
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Episode 1   Wed Feb 11 2015, 15:54

[deleted]
Back to top Go down