Share | 

Wargear Updates- Talos and Lelith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrike423
Hellion

PostSubject: Wargear Updates- Talos and Lelith   Tue Sep 30 2014, 21:14

Hello all

News for the new dex seems to have everyone on edge- looks like a lot of nerfs are incoming.

However I've noticed a couple of interesting potential wargear changes that could prove quite potent.

http://www.40kings.de/wp-content/themes/wp-clear/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://www.40kings.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Talos-e1411741475918.jpg&w=630&h=290&zc=1

First of all in the above link of the new talos entry sheet, I've noticed it is armed with both chain flails and a TL liquefier gun, something we were unable to do in our previous book; we could only take one of the following - Ichor injector, the TL liquefier, or the flails.

I can see this being potentially really good, if the ichor injector causes instant death (just speculation, not fact. Don't quote me Wink ) on a 6 perhaps, then I can see the new chain flails that grant shred being a really powerful combo. Like Wraithknights would be scared of that!  Shocked

I'm liking the potential there, especially if the PfP buff from the Chronos is true.

Lastly, Lelith. I love Lelith and plan to try her out in the new dex (apparently she gains rampage, and I can guess she will get that rage Warlord trait as well). Lelith as she stands now comes with an impaler in her kit to match the shardnet that is her hair. If the rerolls of 1 to hit and to wound from the new shardnet and impaler update is true then that can go a long way to make her more effective.

Just a little insight I picked up on Very Happy

Fingers crossed for the new dex though
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wargear Updates- Talos and Lelith   Tue Sep 30 2014, 21:33

I like that idea for Talos that may be implemented. As for Lelith, we won't really know on her until we get the new codex.

Wargear Updates- Talos and Lelith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DARK ELDAR DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: